Join The Kitchen family!
For busy language dubbing studio
Must be energetic, personable, very detail oriented, computer savvy, great with people, extremely organized, a problem solver and a team player.
This is a busy three-person team that works with talent in multiple languages. Bi-lingual a plus.
No phone calls please.
Email resume, contact details and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRANSLATION RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR
THE KITCHEN’S Translation Department is growing and we may be able to give you the career you are looking for. The position of Translation Recruitment Coordinator is open and we are interviewing this week.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinates and oversees all aspects of recruitment and placement cycle for all independent contractors within our fields of expertise; subtitling, dubbing and closed captioning.
• Conduct search, screen, contact, interview, to all potential candidates.
• Conduct testing and training of all qualified candidates.
• Develop new business relationships and actively maintain network of independent contractors.
• Develop and maintain network of prospective candidates using company’s staffing database.
• Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the availability of the required quantity and quality of translation candidates.
Skills & Abilities:
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and FileMaker.
• Ability to learn new software applications, including database management and time-spotting software.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be a skilled multi-tasker and detail oriented.
• General familiarity and understanding of translation process is ideal.
• Must be able to adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions.
• Must be able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients and co-workers.
• Requires the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Requires the ability to follow complex written or verbal instructions.
• Ability to conduct interviews, as it relates to independent contractor management
• Bachelor in one of the related fields – Human Resources, Personnel Administration, Translation, TV/Media Production, etc.
• 2 year previous experience in Recruitment Administration/Management preferred.
• Must be flexible with schedule, to meet needs of department and available as needed.
• At least Bilingual, English native A MUST – Portuguese/English, Spanish/English, French/English.
• Trilingual preferred, with any language combination; Spanish/Portuguese/English/French.
Email: email@example.com and include your resume and all contact information. No phone calls please.
Freelance Portuguese Artistic Director:
The Kitchen's outstanding Dubbing Director team is hiring: use this opportunity to join one of the best language dubbing studios in the business.
-Native Speaker of Brazilian Portuguese
-Experience working in a high pressure, deadline oriented production environment
-TV / Film / Theater background required
-Strong organizational / leadership skills
-Flexibility to work day, evening and or weekends
-Computer proficiency required
-Knowledge of Pro Tools software is a plus
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
Applicants should Email resumes to Bradley@theKitchen.tv
The Kitchen's audio production team has had one of the very best internship training programs in the business for years. Working with recent audio and production grads, The Kitchen's audio internship program is a rigorous program designed to bridge the gap between school and the real world. Most internships do lead to full or part time employment. Graduate certificate, diploma,or individuals seeking a degree in audio production and design, video production or video engineering is preferred. Bi-lingual capabilities are an asset.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our international translation team is always looking for experienced translators, with various source and target language skills. Knowledge of translation for the creation of dubbing or subtitling scripts is imperative. Approved translators work from home and are trained on our proprietary language software, offered at no cost to qualified applicants.
For further details email email@example.com.
The Kitchen has a very esteemed group of native voice talent for dubbing into: Neutral or Latin Spanish; Brazilian Portuguese; Castilian Spanish; German; Parisian French; Canadian French; Italian and US English. Other language specialties are also part of The Kitchen talent pool as well. If you are a native speaker of any language and live in the South Florida Area only, please email your resume, contact information, and samples of your voice if possible.
An audition will be arranged through firstname.lastname@example.org.